Monday, October 11, 2010

Sapporo Ichiban Noodles

Category: Wheat Food
Sub-Category: Noodles
Colour: Beige-White, but Brown after flavour packet is added

Well, it's been just over a week since my last post. My apologies, stuff happened and I just plain didn't feel like posting anything. Sorries. Anywhoo, this post is all about Sapporo Ichiban noodles. Love 'em, they're delicious and they're one of my staple semi-healthy to healthy snack/meal foods. Curious what the others are? (No you say, but I tell you anyway) They're chips and salsa, cereal, toast, and hummus and pita. Good times with tasty food. Anyways, here's a picture of the noodles:


So good, so tasty. I'll now tell you the preparation procedure for cooking these noodles properly (my way properly): First, pour 1 cup of water into a pan and set it under high heat. Wait for it to come to a boil, then add the noodles. When the noodles soften, stir them with a fork or something akin to a fork (spork?). Keep stirring and breaking them apart now and again until they're tender-ish and the water is close to gone. Then add the flavour packed and mix together. Lastly, when the water is just about all gone, add the dried seaweed bits (yes it comes with dried seaweed bits!). Mix that up and pour it into a bowl or whatever you want to eat it out of. I honestly couldn't care less. Then eat it! It's delicious! :D

You're very welcome for all that useless information which is mostly on the back of the package. I'm sure it was well received. Now here are a couple of Sapporo Ichiban ads:







So Japanese. But that's how noodle ads should be done, dammit! Anyways, I can't really get enough of these noodles and I might even make myself some after I finish writing this post. Yum. You should try 'em, they're good.

Final Score: 9.5/10

Okay, so... lethality. These are noodles. Let's be honest, they're a delicious snackish food. The worst you could do is feed them to someone who's allergic to wheat, causing a little bit of trouble and discomfort most likely. So... yeah.

Lethality: 0.1/10

Sorry it's been like 8 days since the last post. But it's not like I make money on this. I do what I can/feel like. Enjoy it for what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment